Catmint is a practical garden plant that is safe around cats.
Catmint is a very beautiful plant to add to your garden. Besides being beautiful it also benificial. Its aromatic nectar filled flowers attract polinators. It is drought tolerant, survives harsh winters, also it is not picky about poor soil conditions.
If you are looking for a plant with a showy display of flowers, you need to give the catmint plant a try.
- Catmint Genus Name : Nepata
- Light: part sun and sun
- Type : Perennial
- Height: 6 inches to 12 inches, 1 to 3 feet and 3 to 5 feet
- Width: 12 inches to 16 inches
- Color : Spectacular array of showy display
- Petals: Blue, purple,white , pink, and yellow
- Foliage: Blue green, and silver gray.
- Blooms: Fall and summer
- USDA Zones: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Propagation: Seeds, division and stem cutting